Emma, Me Haces Falta!

5-3-10 10:00pm

I'd like to dedicate this post to a very special someone that made me cry today. Emma, my niece. I got to talk to the folks from home because we were finally assigned cell phones (if you need the number send me an email!) and luckily I got to talk to Emma cause she was hanging out around the house. Except I immediately got so sad the instant I heard her voice. First she says "Hi Sabrina" which broke my heart (Haha, it didn't take much) then she continued asking me if "I was going to come home tomorrow." If you could only hear her high pitched little kid voice you would have died just like I did. I immediately had to hold back the tears and the awwwwlss… and tried to continue talking to her like normal. She then told me she was playing soccer and I asked her if she missed me and she said "Yes." Holy crap the eyeballs were running like faucets. Emma is probably one of the main things in my life that really keeps me going. As much as she is a huge brat at home, I can't help but love her to death and I have to admit I miss her the most out of everyone at home. She is the only one that I constantly watch home videos of and she always brings a smile to my face. This one is for you Emma, you're amazing and I miss you so.

Read Users' Comments (1)comments

1 Response to "Emma, Me Haces Falta!"

  1. Francis, on May 13, 2010 at 8:41 PM said:

    I read the post to Emma. She misses you too and still asks when your'e coming home. I will try and send you some pictures of her soon. Take Care.

Post a Comment